Contest: Win a Switch copy of Bonds of the Skies



Become one with the elements


We've got another old-school RPG up for grabs in this contest for a Switch copy of Bonds of the Skies!

I absolutely hate it when my village gets attacked during a coming-of-age ceremony, leaving my town on fire and forcing me to bond with spirits to take my revenge. But if you're into that sort of thing, then I guess this one is right up your alley.

Come win a Switch copy of Bonds of the Skies.



Eli is in the middle of his coming-of-age ceremony, when his village is unceremoniously attacked by a demon. Said demon promptly burns everything. In the confusion, Eli bonds with an elemental spirit, known as a Grimoa, and gains special abilities to take on the demon pyromaniac. Along his journey, he encounters other Grimoas to bond with in order to stack abilities and fight enemies in classic turn-based RPG action!

Features include:

Turn-based battles with a pixelated dot animation
A vast variety of skills to master
Collect all the Grimoas and unleash the Synchro Skills!
A wide range of achievements, including quests to complete and items to collect
Tale as old as time. Song as old as rhyme.

To enter to win your copy, comment below telling us what elemental spirit you'd bond with, and how you'd use that power. I'd bond with the element of surprise and use my new abilities to scare people when they have the hiccups. I'd cure that dreadful affliction which plagues us all for good. I am truly a hero.

We have three keys to give away; our codes are for North American eShop accounts. Winners will be drawn on Wednesday, March 27. Make sure to comment using a Dtoid account with your current email address on file. New users can sign up here to tell us all about how you'd save the world.

Bonds of the Skies is available now for Nintendo Switch. Our sister site, Nintendo Enthusiast, also has some keys available. Check 'em out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top
Top